In my blog, I write stories for kids and teens, and I just write some random stuff too! By random things, I mean advice, and reviews. I hope you enjoy it, because, I DEFINITELY had fun writing it!
Sunday, January 18, 2015
my school movie - Earth to ECHO
Today was the day my class watches a movie. I was really exited. At the beginning, we had to show our tickets to a teacher , then we go in the gym. Lucky us because my whole class got popcorn,4 chocolates and some water as a snack. The movie "ECHO", was about three boys who go to a field and find a mechanical creature . They look for some metal things to help the creature build a space ship so it can get back home.I was enjoying the popcorn a lot ! In the movie, a boy named Munch , got trapped by some work people who wanted to destroy the creature. They even called the creature Echo! Emily and I were absolute silent during the movie.After the movie,we all picked up pop corn pieces and went back to our class. I had soooooooooooo much fun!!! I loved the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment