This story was about a boy named Greg,his mom,dad and 2 brothers. Greg's' mom planned a road trip what sounded boring to Greg. They had a BIG space problem so they solved it by towing a boat behind them.The back seat was still full though.Unluckily Greg had to sit in the back seat and his mom played a boring Spanish song. They dropped Greg's brother to get some groceries but he only got junk food. The next morning they were going to the beach but there was a problem so they went to a water park.Some people called the Bear dos, stole their chair. They thought the Bear dos stole their money but they didn't. Until then there were lots of problems like they had to live in a dirty hotel , won a filthy pig and had no money.I liked it when Greg's little brother spoke in Spanish to some guys and got their pig back in a pet shop they left him in.
I thought this book was really funny and great. I recommend this book. I would give this book a ten out of ten.

Good review
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome review ! Keep posting Dia.
ReplyDeleteNice, good job Dia. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteGood Review... keep it up Dia..
ReplyDelete