Friday, November 10, 2017

The Harry Potter Series ( by JK Rowling ) Review

Image result for harry potter images


             Harry Potter is probably the longest series I have ever read. But, it's not just long it's GOOD too. I usually don't like fantasy books, but this one was amazing. JK Rowling wrote a great story about a boy named Harry Potter who realizes he is a very famous wizard for surviving the killing curse, which killed his parents. Soon, he goes to Hogwarts, where he meets his friends, Ron and Hermione. The whole series follows them as they try to conquer Voldemort, the villain of the story, who killed Harry's parents. There are 8 books, including the Cursed Child book.  The books are very vivid and detailed, I loved them all. Also, I like the feeling of suspense you get after reading each chapter. So, make sure to read them all, because it really is that good! Here are all the titles of the books :

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

EXCLUSIVE 8TH BOOK ( SCREENPLAY ) : Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

EXTRAS : 
The Beedle and the Bard
Quidditch Through the Ages
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 
- You can find these books in a bundle, or each book separately! ( I got mine from a library :)! )

No comments:

Post a Comment