Ok, so, I recently started middle school! Yay, I guess??? I mean, it's OK. It's not BAD, but it's not really that much better. One good thing is that you get lockers. It may be a little tricky at first, but, you'll get the hang of it. Or not. Some kids at my school ask a teacher every time they want to open their locker. Actually, when you think about it, its more of a BAD THING... whatever, just stay confident! It really isn't hard.
There are 2 types of kids at my school. You are cool. Or you are "weird". Just, find your place, and stick to it. That's what I'm doing, and it's working. Just stay away from the other group, and trouble. Also, I am working on How To Make a Friend, which will be out soon. That could help. It's how I made most of my friends. Trust me when I say this, having a friend(s) really helps! In tough times, they are always there for you. At least my friends are.
Next, teachers. You know how in elementary school they talk about the mean teachers in 6th grade? Yeah, um, they just LIED to you. Most of the teachers are pretty ok! MOST. Some teachers can be kinda mean. But it's only because they want you to have better grades. Also, they will give you a lot of responsibility. It's your job to do it. I don't know about your school, but in my school, we are given lots of freedom. Walking without lines, all that stuff! Although you can lose those freedoms.
My last piece of advice is to be organized. It hurts not to be. I know from experience. Of a week. It was AWFUL. And, I'm talking about your locker, notebooks, and all that! This has actually gotten me better grades! So, that's it. What you need to survive!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE TO YOU GUYS :
Ok, so , um I have not written in like, almost a year. or two. I'm gonna try and write some more now. Looking back at my old posts, I was kinda more into the story business, but now, I am more onto advice, random comments, and just talking about different topics. So, yeah.
WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!!
I have some ideas for posts, so here they are. It's kinda a tiny spoiler...
1. How to Make a Friend (not sure if you have any of those ...😂 just kidding)
2. Random Thoughts 2 (Because i want to)
3. Food (do not judge)
I have some ideas for posts, so here they are. It's kinda a tiny spoiler...
1. How to Make a Friend (not sure if you have any of those ...😂 just kidding)
2. Random Thoughts 2 (Because i want to)
3. Food (do not judge)
No comments:
Post a Comment