Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Minecraft Story (Only For Minecraft Players)

All Minecraft people have a reason to live. Some want to explore the wild and some just want to have fun building. Others, like me, want to just survive in this harsh land.And at the same time,some people just like to be Griefers and steal from others.I wasn't a Griefer. I was actually kind of weird. I was the only one who hated cakes and melons.Plus when I was a young villager, I used to have the habit of burying useless things underground. All this had changed when I grew up to a GHAST!

I understood why Ghasts cry and all the difficulties they faced. I really felt sad for them. But there was one tale that hit me the most---

              Once there was a baby Ghast not smaller than a tear. His name was Light. Light didn't want to be a ghast,who shots fire at poor explorers. He actually wanted to be an EXPLORER! One day, when he was targeting balls (fire ), he saw a villager. He didn't want to hurt him. So he stayed still. The villager had an evil sneer on his face. He shot lots of arrows at Light, hurting him every time. But Light didn't fire him back and he just stared at the villager.  Eventually, Light died and the villager earned Lights' tear!! "Its better to stay calm, than fight against people"were Lights' last words!!

I followed Lights' footsteps and eventually got killed.

Moral? -- Never believe a ghast story:)







No comments:

Post a Comment