Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Random Thoughts!!

You know what I think? I think that candy is REALLY good. I mean, I understand how it is unhealthy and all that. But then, why did they even invent or try to make candy? It is kind of confusing. Well, I guess a little treat is great once in a while!

  Anyway, what is with all this green packages? All they basically do is tell those guys that it is nature, safe and boom!  You have got so many people out there willing to recycle all these plastic stuff that they probably didn't even pay ATTENTION to before. When they first hear about this green thing, they pick up their bags to see the garbage place all full of people who want to recycle the trash. Well, It is a good way to get them motivate because it isn't  a typical thing to see a bunch of  guys in a line, waiting for their wives to hurry up and recycle all the junk that they thought was ridiculous to keep. I suppose that I should start doing it too.  Talking about, recycling, those guys really have to pay nature some RESPECT!!! I mean, they just go out there all cool ( I am cool NOT them) and chop down those trees like a baby that licks a apple with the mushy part out! I think they are acting way too professional because I am , not THEM! Really?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment