Sara, my big sister, or should I call Little Miss Perfect is probably playing with her little dolls right now. The first question was a tough one. It asked me to identify the subordinating conjunction. Well, I didn't even know what a NOUN was. I got really mad so I decided to get Mom's help. As I went into the kitchen, My mom 's loud voice sprang in the air. " Go back to your room and do your homework!" She yelled. " But I don't understand this one question!" I cried. " Well, then go tell your teacher, not me.". And then she was off. I grumped up to my room. But, to my surprise, my chewed pencil had been writing down all the answers like crazy! He also had a note. It read-
I have done all your homework! By the way, my name is Ted, the pencil. You can use me when ever you need lots of help!:)
At first, I wanted to throw Ted away, but then, I wanted to USE Ted with my homework! I used all my might to give the wonderfully done homework to Ms. Jones. " Wow!" she exclaimed. " you surely have been working hard!". So, I was really surprised. Then onward, I used the pencil to do all my homework . Plus, I even got the Good work Award!
But, then there was a test. I nervously took it carefully. " I am sorry to say this but, You have failed the test" Ms. Jones had replied. Then, I realized that I should have done my home work by my self than cheating!!

No comments:
Post a Comment