Thursday, February 4, 2016

New Life

I looked at the large building and sighed, " I'm not so sure about this". It was Lucy's first day of her new boarding school. My old school was definitely not THIS big! Just as I was excited, I was also a lot nervous. As I entered, I felt a cozy warmth touch!  Plus, I smelled cupcakes from another room! After I chose my classes, put my stuff in my lockers, and looked at a map, I looked around. The room really did look comfy and nice, like the add on the magazines I read. As I wandered around, I stumped across a girl!( So embarrassed!)" OUCH!" she cried. "I'm so sorry, I'm new here" I replied. Then suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, she looked up and dragged me to a room. Then she asked a lot of questions like what my name is and all that stuff. She also showed me school rules and policies. It was almost lunch, so we both hurried quickly to the lunch room. The names of the food were VERY weird, as I only chose three things- mocha's, silos, and a few putinas. After we ate we came up to our shared room. The room looked beautiful with a few couches in the middle with some kind of fire place. There were also two bunk beds on both sides. I looked at the beautiful view outside the room. I am definitely going to have a good life here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment