I was having a great life. It was a long life. Every morning, I would have a bottle of milk and some of this creamy, but plain baby food. Next, some person named "Mommy" picks me up like a puppy. It feels soft and cuddly. I enjoy it a lot. After, this other guy called "Daddy" comes up and rattles this thing at me. I really don't know what it is for, and I do NOT want to know. Soon a giant hand sticks this thing in my mouth. I LOVE it's squishy, chewy feeling! My favorite person is called Scruff . Well, I suppose that it isn't a person, just a creature.
I sometimes hear my big sister, Mary, call Scruff a dog yesterday, and I hope that wasn't a bad thing. Anyway, next I like to crawl into Mary's room and sneak a bit of pink eyeshadow and lip gloss. It is SUPER shiny!!!! Mary will then call "MOM!!!" and I will go to my room and play with a toy cat. ( I do NOT like kittens, It's just that I couldn't see Scruff anywhere) Usually I would then come up to Daddy and say, " I want make wup" but he never listens. Then after another meal, I would play catch with Scruff. But we play it MY way. He would throw the ball and I would have to catch it. It's more sophisticated that way. I also give him a treat once in a while.( I've tried eating it but I ended up by throwing up) After a long dinner, Mommy puts me in a cage thing and stares and staresat me. I don't know why she does that though. But I usually get tired and go to sleep. But then 5 min later, she's gone! "ARE WE PLAYING A GAME?!?".
I sometimes hear my big sister, Mary, call Scruff a dog yesterday, and I hope that wasn't a bad thing. Anyway, next I like to crawl into Mary's room and sneak a bit of pink eyeshadow and lip gloss. It is SUPER shiny!!!! Mary will then call "MOM!!!" and I will go to my room and play with a toy cat. ( I do NOT like kittens, It's just that I couldn't see Scruff anywhere) Usually I would then come up to Daddy and say, " I want make wup" but he never listens. Then after another meal, I would play catch with Scruff. But we play it MY way. He would throw the ball and I would have to catch it. It's more sophisticated that way. I also give him a treat once in a while.( I've tried eating it but I ended up by throwing up) After a long dinner, Mommy puts me in a cage thing and stares and staresat me. I don't know why she does that though. But I usually get tired and go to sleep. But then 5 min later, she's gone! "ARE WE PLAYING A GAME?!?".

I think this was really funny and cute!:)
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful
ReplyDelete