When you see a house, it usually has lots of nice things in it like flowers, paintings, and cozy furniture. But when me & Lily went down the block, there was this one house that didn't look right at all! In fact, it didn't look like a house at all! It looked more like a creepy castle!
" What is this place?" a shivering Lily asked. All the windows were rusted, walls are all murky and black with all the flowers wilted. " I don't think we should go in there," I suggested. But she didn't listen. She went through the broken window. ( It barely even stood up!)
I was really getting scared now. " Hey Tally! Come over here!" she called out. I hesitated but soon gave in. When we both were in the house, There was a large creak at a room. We were frightened as we entered the creepy room.
There in the smack dab middle of the room was a plat form. It read-
" A fortune to be revealed, but aware that Greediness can lead to danger" " Should we put the rings on?" a confused Lily asked. As soon as we put on the rings, there was suddenly a large stack of candy standing in front of us. We ate and ate until our tummies hurt! Suddenly I noticed that both of us were being very greedy! Then we landed at my back yard with the rings all gone. We got really mad and realized a very important lesson.

Such a spooky story!!! I wrote it by myself!
ReplyDelete